Road concerns fall on deaf ears

I am looking for help in getting our street repaired. This was a street taken in under the West Virginia orphan roads law a few years back, now we can’t get any help. I called the West Virginia Department of Highways in Parkersburg many different times, but it falls on deaf ears.

After a year of waiting, I thought some one in the WVDOH might help since we pay our taxes, but myself and my neighbors don’t have any political connections so we must ask for public help.

Gary Lucas

Washington, W.Va.